Saturday, December 31, 2011

Starting again

I got a yellow book from the UK.


No more guessing, no more excerpts from 1994 rules. This is the real deal.

One more time, templates based on the rules


This time I'm going to do reference images on planes

Make a surface


Apply material


I'll select the DS Star material


The material is way too small. So double click on DS Star Material. Change the Material Size value. Click on the Texture tab. Were going to change the image.


Point this to the image of the car. I edited this image to have inverted colors to be easier to see.

I did a little bit of formatting to the image to that this makes sense


Oh yeah, the image should be a perfect square to maintain proportions.

After aligning the image, I would say that worked out pretty well


Top looks as good as it's going to get. I've known for a while now that this image isn't perfectly symmetrical


Rear. The quality is what it is. This is a picture of a picture from a book.



No comments:

Post a Comment