Sunday, January 25, 2009

Design of the car

Used vector graphic software to resize the images to 1/20 scale. Then traced the bitmap in vector form and deleted the scanned image


Then I deleted some lines, to make a livery template that I will use later to show how the car appeared at different grand prix.


Finally, I deleted a lot of lines, to make the template I will use for making a blank


Then I had a bit of a plaster disaster. I cut the image of the car out of paper.


And made sure that the 1/20 scale car would fit in my plastic dish




Got my materials ready


And then proceeded to follow the directions given to me at the store and mixed the plaster with way too much water.


Unfortunately this left me with not enough plaster to complete the job when I finally mixed it right, but I learned a lot.


Total: 16h

No comments:

Post a Comment